Parallel

"What do you mean? He doesn't live in this world?"

 Do you believe in parallel world? The topic of the book is the parallel world. The main character is a man called Max. He was sitting in the bed room. There was
a gun which was still warm. It ment that he killed someone. Suddenly, a man, Fairhead came to him and told about parallel world. Max was a priest in the another world so he regretted what he did. Did he change him self?
 This book is Cambridge English Readers series. I thoght that I may live in another world too. The book was so interesting so please try to read!

Campbel Colin.(2007). Parallel. Cambridge University Press.

コメント

  1. I haven't ever thought if there might is an another world.
    I felt a little scary from this review, but I want to know how the story will develop.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿