Bad Love

"Bad love..."
One day, a man called Jack Daly who is a doctor is killed by someone. At first, he seems to kill himself, but there are something wrong. For example, he has a gun in his right hand, but he is actually left handed. Then, two detectives tries to look for the suspect. One of the clues is a letter. It says "You are never going to forget Jeff Baker!" Nobody know who the letter is from and what it stand is. In addition, there are some strange people. Who did kill him? Did he kill himself?
 This story was like a suspense so I was very excited. Moreover, the title gave me enjoy because I could not expect the ending from it.
I recommend this book to people who like suspense stories.

コメント

  1. As you said, I can't expect the ending, too!
    I like suspense stories, so I want to try next time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿