Project Omega

"'Julia - I mean Miss Baker?' It was the girl from the office. Miss Harper. 'Please don't be angry with me. I had to call you. Please listen to me. You're in great danger.'"


PROJECT OMEGA PGRN2 (Penguin Readers』|感想・レビュー - 読書メーター     One Wednesday morning, Charles Hatfield Backer Ⅲ suddenly disappears. He is one of the richest man in New York City. His daughter, Julia visits his company to  look for him. In his office, she finds a red file but there is nothing in it. It says "PROJECT OMEGA." Then, she talked about the file to the directors of his company. After she goes back home, Miss Harper calls her not to poke her nose into the incident because it is dangerous, however her voice breaks. In fact, the plan is evil. What happens to her? Where does her father go?
        My favorite character is Julia because she always hopes to help poor people and the mind keeps her strong. I believe that having an unshaken faith changes our behavior and makes us strong.

コメント