Forrest Gump

"I was born an idiot - but I'm cleverer than people think. I can think things OK, but when I have to say them or write them down, sometimes they come out all wrong. When I was born, my Mom named me Forrest. My daddy died just after I was born. He worked on the ships. One day a big box of bananas fell down on my daddy and killed him."

FORREST GUMP PGRN3 (Penguin Readers』|感想・レビュー - 読書メーター
     Forrest is bullied by some boys because he has mental disability. Then, he does to another kind of school where some children cannot eat or to go to the toilet without help. However, he is bigger and heavier than other boys in the school, so a man who is a football coach recommends that he plays football in the high school team. After he shows his talent on football to the teammates in the game, they are kind to him. Fortunately, he can also go to the university because of his football talent even though he is not intelligent. In his university days, he plays football and meets a young man called Bubba. He asks Forrest to play the harmonica and praises him. Although, he has to leave the university. After that, he goes in the army and join the a Vietnam War. He experiences a lot of things in his life. 
     I was moved by him because he tries many unusual things and it leads him to grow mentally.

コメント