A Christmas Carol

'Scrooge was a cold, greedy, mean, old man! The cold within him froze his old face. It made his eyes red and his thin rips blue. And it spoke out in his unkind voice. A frost covered his head, his eyebrows, and his pointed chin. He iced his office, and he didn't thaw it one degree at Christmas.' 
        Everyone hate Scrooge because he is a gross man. On Christmas Eve, he hears something outside the office.  It is a ghost of Bob Cratchit who passed away 7 years ago and he was Scrooge's business partner.  The ghost teaches him that a person who has a greed for money will face awful destiny in the future. After that, three ghost appears in front of Scrooge from the past, present, and future. They reminds him of what he does not want to remember.  
     This story is good, so I want to recommend that many people read this story on Christmas. After I read this story, I looked back my past and I thought I want to live honestly.



 

コメント