Zadie's Big Day

 "But when she hits the ground the skateboard spins away. And Zadie falls off and lands on her arm. 'OUCH!' Simon immediately runs her side. 'Are you all right, Zadie?' he asks. He is very worried."

    Zadie is the best footballer on the school team. One day, a boy challenges her to a skating competition. In fact, she is also good at skating, so she accepts it. After that, she finds her old skateboard and practices hard every day. The day comes, her performance attracts the boy and his friends. However, she falls and hurts her arm. Unfortunately, she has an important football game after it. Can she play well in the game?
    Making an effort for all things is important and respectable. Her ambition is great. I would like to try a lot of things hard like her. 






コメント

  1. I hope she can play well the game... I want to know the end of this story, so I want to borrow this book. Please tell me where I can find this book!!!
    Nice book review. Thank you Yui :->

    返信削除

コメントを投稿