The Double Bass Mystery

'I woke up. I looked around me. Where as I? Then I remembered. I was in a hotel in Barcelona. With the Barston Symphony Orchestra. But, without my double bass.'

     Barston Symphony Orchestra visits Barcelona for a concert. One of the member, Penny  Wade who is double bass player realizes that there is not her double bass in the morning of the concert. She is upset because she cannot play without it and she talks with her boy friend, Simon Hunt about it. He also plays double bass so he lends her it, saying he has hurt his hand. Surprisingly, he disappear after the concert. At the same time, an incident is a topic in news paper. It says thieves steal a famous picture from gallery.  Moreover, the orchestra manager is killed by someone.In fact, all of the  incident has connections each other, even though they seems to be different event completely.
     How do they connect? You can find the answer at the ending of this story. I often read mystery stories like this recently, victims have a bad aspect. Therefore, I found that the saying “There is no smoke without fire” is true.

コメント